Overtaxed

Overtaxed is an IT engineer and former bodybuilding junkie. In a relationship for a long time with one of the "good ones" spent years before that learning game the hard way; lots of trial and error. Many years working and competing in the bodybuilding world helping guys "dial in" their cycles and learn how steroids and other drugs can help change a man's body, outlook on life and the way women view them. Currently spends about 45% of his work day making money to pay the taxes on what he gets paid during the other 55%.

Send this to a friend