Submit An Article
ROK is looking for original articles between 800-1,500 words that supplement content from its in-house writers. Here are the guidelines:
1. Understand the type of content we publish. Take a look at the sidebar for a listing of our popular posts or browse through our home page.
2. Avoid submitting an article that is too similar to one we already published. Use the search engine on the sidebar to check what has already been written on your topic.
3. You allow us to permanently archive your article. We may also distribute your article in email newsletters, social media, or other compilations.
4. You can use your article on other sites as long as you link back here. This is so Google doesn’t think we’re stealing content from other sources.
5. You can use the article as a means to promote your other work. The end of every post has a biographical box where you can link to your blog, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
Simply drop us an email with the article draft or idea using the form below. If we accept more than three of your articles, we will discuss if you would like to become a regular columnist, which includes other benefits.