“The best fighter in the world. No one can beat me.”
It is never too late to find the "red pill"
Learn what a legendary street fighter has to say about fear, success and failure.
Wisdom can be found in the most unpredictable places
16 nuggets of wisdom from The Prince
Learn from the Imam
The imaginary loss of an idyllic bygone era.
A little knowledge is a dangerous thing, or why younger men sometimes totally disregard the advice of their older peers.
The candid views of Aristippus on life and pleasure.
Can his advice apply to modern times?
You shall not traffic in the independence of your spirit.
Your most valuable possessions by far are your knowledge and experience.
Is he the most interesting man of the 20th century?
It's a lot less complicated than it's made out to be.
Comfort vs growth: the eternal struggle.
It may be time to begin thinking the unthinkable.
In case you decide to skip reading the book.
Learn from one of the game's masters
According to English writer Rudyard Kipling.
An ancient parable every man should know.
Top 5 Most Popular Posts
Donate To ROK
- Women are shooting themselves in the foot
- I was able to attend a rifle and pistol only …
- At the time, it was rather groundbreaking for an anthropologist …
- It's here to stay, so you might as well take …
- It will help if you are a white man
- Houellebecq is a great novelist who understands the modern sexual …
- This week a terrorist at France's Orly Airport successfully disarmed …
- It's the one who tugs on your DNA most strongly
Feminism Is Literally Killing Women By Telling Them That 3rd World Countries Are Safer Than The WestWhy not go to the country where most people live …
- Add this appliance to your kitchen arsenal now
- Women's souls are fragile and easily corruptible
- "Come back on your shield" and all that.
- A few skills you need to get good at to …
- Europe may end up changing Islam more than the other …
- Deciphering yet another idiotic leftist slogan
- Lessons from the "Day Without Women"
- Dispelling “equality”, “social justice”, the liberal version of “progress” and …
- Author Charles Murray triggered them to commit violence
- Feel-good politics isn't always good business.
- If you act "creepy" a fat blonde woman might sing …
- When it's game o'clock, little things count
- Are they friend or foe?
- It's not an easy thing to do
- When you’re on the road it’s all too easy to …
- Giving up drinking has not affected my game one bit