A few things you may not have thought of before your trip
A hidden gem in the south?
How walking extensively in one of the last preserved places in Paris made me more of a man
A man's first journey into the middle of America
First they came for the sex offenders...
A crucial overview of visa, tax, pension and divorce laws you'll need to research before taking off into the unknown.
Filipinas are becoming Westernized at an alarming rate
Welcome to the graveyard of all things decent
The good, the bad, and the butt-ugly
An interview with James Maverick.
Lessons from nearly a year on the road
Is NYC the best city in America for men to live in?
The downsides of moving overseas
All of the downsides with none of the upside
Why the Windy City is America's best-kept secret
Moving to a foreign country won't solve all your women problems.
Only suckers pay full price for travel
Maybe it's the worst in the world.
The perfection of a nation works to the detriment of the male population
The story of a little-known explorer
It was good for a while.
A noble pastime descending into vulgarity
Top 5 Most Popular Posts
JUST RELEASED! Roosh’s New Book!
Click here to learn more about the book. Your support helps fund ROK's operation.
Arrange dates with our easy copy/paste method. Enter your first name and email below to grab the 9-page PDF guide and receive twice monthly updates highlighting our best articles and dating advice...
Visit Kings Wiki—A Wikipedia For Us
- A closer look into social Darwinism
- At your place of work, behavior within the law, but …
- Returning to America after an extended hiatus has reminded me …
- Realize, when Trump uses the moniker "Crooked Hillary" it is …
- We’re losing touch with the beauty and taste of bones
- And how the next generation of men could be at …
- The only thing that saved him was his lawyer's knowledge …
- Rest assured these or other calculated moves will be made …
- The Roosh Q&A continues with part 5 of 7
- These aren't the usual methods