Societies that understood it lasted for thousands of years
A person cannot see or grasp an orange in its entirety, even though one may twist and turn the fruit or cut it into thin slices
Objectivism has some drawbacks, but it has many useful concepts.
How can we find meaning in life?
Overabundance often occurs when something normally scarce becomes available in nearly unlimited quantity. Let's see what happens.
A monk weighs in on this issue of epistemology
The reflex study of our certain knowledge, and of the grounds, upon which certitude rests.
The people cry out for a savior in the form of a great and heroic leader who will smash the rotten edifice of democracy and purify the world.
How contemplating death will make you more focused, daring, and serene.
Their history and how they're being eroded today
Learn the philosophical causes for all phenomena
His predictive model of human history
It's being used against you by your own government
A dark movie and novel that deserves a second viewing
Jean Meslier's shocking posthumous publication claims it is
How Western philosophy debunked social justice warriors
Lessons learned from four months on the job
Some of history's greatest minds have tried to prove his existence
Only losers and failures whine about being "shamed"
A simple observation on the improvement of science
Why feminists hate the Bible
Top 5 Most Popular Posts
Donate To ROK
- We cannot simultaneously pursue democracy, national determination, and economic globalization.
- The chickens will have finally come home to roost for …
- Recovering some of the knowledge cultural Marxism ditched
- Transcript of his inauguration speech
- The media is sewing seeds of doubt that can be …
- How we can prevent a second civil war.
- The foundations on which you can build your castle
- What media manipulators and other minions of cultural Marxism have …
- Release the pressure then carry on with your day
- What to do when someone you know gets the bad …
- Too many conservative men are listening to what female "pundits" …
- Can the country be saved?
- Jews and liberals pretending to be "Nazis" is the new …
- Ultimately, the number is just a means to the end
- It is much more difficult to follow a plan than …
- Are they working for you, or the other way around?
- Our time truly is at hand, my fellow shitlords
- Hollywood continues its love affair with infanticide
- Improve your work efficiency and productivity
- His recent comments about the president-elect undermine the nation's institutions