Societies that understood it lasted for thousands of years
A person cannot see or grasp an orange in its entirety, even though one may twist and turn the fruit or cut it into thin slices
Objectivism has some drawbacks, but it has many useful concepts.
How can we find meaning in life?
Overabundance often occurs when something normally scarce becomes available in nearly unlimited quantity. Let's see what happens.
A monk weighs in on this issue of epistemology
The reflex study of our certain knowledge, and of the grounds, upon which certitude rests.
The people cry out for a savior in the form of a great and heroic leader who will smash the rotten edifice of democracy and purify the world.
How contemplating death will make you more focused, daring, and serene.
Their history and how they're being eroded today
Learn the philosophical causes for all phenomena
His predictive model of human history
It's being used against you by your own government
A dark movie and novel that deserves a second viewing
Jean Meslier's shocking posthumous publication claims it is
How Western philosophy debunked social justice warriors
Lessons learned from four months on the job
Some of history's greatest minds have tried to prove his existence
Only losers and failures whine about being "shamed"
A simple observation on the improvement of science
Why feminists hate the Bible
These principles that underly our reality are to be found in the gym
Neutrality is not an option
Morality is worthless without a function
Escapism is the only entertainment that has ever sold
Top 5 Most Popular Posts
Donate To ROK
- Do these three things, and other men will follow you …
- Debunking "tolerance", "antiracism", "minority" and other liberal weasel words one …
- A fundamental principle of British - and Western - justice …
- The bubbles that have sustained the American economy
- The male backpackers equivalent of nails on a chalkboard
- Women are shooting themselves in the foot
- I was able to attend a rifle and pistol only …
- At the time, it was rather groundbreaking for an anthropologist …
- It's here to stay, so you might as well take …
- It will help if you are a white man
- Houellebecq is a great novelist who understands the modern sexual …
- This week a terrorist at France's Orly Airport successfully disarmed …
- It's the one who tugs on your DNA most strongly
Feminism Is Literally Killing Women By Telling Them That 3rd World Countries Are Safer Than The WestWhy not go to the country where most people live …
- Add this appliance to your kitchen arsenal now
- Women's souls are fragile and easily corruptible
- "Come back on your shield" and all that.
- A few skills you need to get good at to …
- Europe may end up changing Islam more than the other …
- Deciphering yet another idiotic leftist slogan
- Lessons from the "Day Without Women"
- Dispelling “equality”, “social justice”, the liberal version of “progress” and …
- Author Charles Murray triggered them to commit violence
- Feel-good politics isn't always good business.
- If you act "creepy" a fat blonde woman might sing …