Is there any value in cynicism?
Men who have nothing to lose and are not afraid to do whatever it takes
The human mind can tolerate more than you think
Many male movements have become obsessed with obeying female interests
A verbal bullet has to be fired into every hugbox, and every safe space has to be violated gratuitously.
Don't you just want to shove a bar of soap into their &%$@*! mouths?
A fictional sci-fi dystopia that sounds eerily like our society today
How much longer will Americans tolerate self-inflicted wounds?
Examples from history and the present day
Don't allow yourself to be put in a box
What life might be like in a parallel universe
A lesson in justice from French history
When is it appropriate to punish others for their opinions?
This is no call to action, but instead a call to become actionable.
A place for men who are frustrated with the church
New advances in flying robots
The limits of evolutionary scientism.
Why you cannot allow yourself to stop improving
A study in a character type that remains frighteningly common
The cynical nexus of privilege and identity
It's not about how it feels, but whether it helps
When the insurgent and the government stand hand in hand, you must begin to ask who they think the real enemy is
Top 5 Most Popular Posts
Donate To ROK
- Too many conservative men are listening to what female "pundits" …
- Can the country be saved?
- Jews and liberals pretending to be "Nazis" is the new …
- Ultimately, the number is just a means to the end
- It is much more difficult to follow a plan than …
- Are they working for you, or the other way around?
- Our time truly is at hand, my fellow shitlords
- Hollywood continues its love affair with infanticide
- Improve your work efficiency and productivity
- His recent comments about the president-elect undermine the nation's institutions
- American girls are now monetizing their daddy issues
- Guidelines for men without a deity who seek higher meaning
- It's not as hard as you think
- Laissez-faîre economics has no protection against the creation of vast …
- Bang like a champion
- Societies that understood it lasted for thousands of years
- People are the most foolish when they compensate for their …
- The problem with publishing, its agents and the authors who …
- How to not get fooled again
- It won't be long before random people off the street …