About Beau AlbrechtMy father was a high-ranking student radical poobah and still thinks Castro was the bees' knees. Although I'm technically a red diaper baby, I rejected all that baloney early on. I write science fiction, fantasy, and alternative history. Other than that, Righteous Seduction, concerns next-generation dating advice for men. I maintain a blog mainly about political commentary, game, and my writing projects.
Sometimes films do convey a partially positive ideological message without intending to do so.
Wealthy liberals actually are very generous - with other people's money.
Sometimes today's horde eats its children
Absolute equality doesn't exist in the real world, and attempting to create it leads to ruin.
it's quite surprising how easily these propaganda efforts were launched into in the public memespace
How to profit off brainwashed white people.
At the time, it was rather groundbreaking for an anthropologist to hang out with the locals for several months to learn about their society. Unfortunately, she got most of it wrong.
Feel-good politics isn't always good business.
During 1969, a group of New York feminists dropped a bomb on civilization.
They mirror the recent upsurge in rioting orchestrated by very wealthy and well-connected groups and individuals, a problem also faced abroad.
From the globalist point of view, everything is working as designed
The big-name feminists are quite often kooky, man-hating extremists
The good news is that the sexual marketplace imbalance is economically unsustainable
When the immoral pretend they are moral
We could have a 20% overall divorce rate if women were as committed to marriage as men.
What media manipulators and other minions of cultural Marxism have in common with old-school Maoist cult recruiters.
Laissez-faîre economics has no protection against the creation of vast extremes of wealth or the abuse of power
The greatest problem is that we don't actually have unlimited resources available to meet our wants and needs, like rabbits in a grassy field.
Parents aren't consulted about whether or not they want their kids to be indoctrinated. The problem is, the parents aren't calling the shots.
A college degree isn't necessarily a ticket to the middle class, and is more expensive than ever
Unconsciously following a few leftist principles spelled doom for the Neanderthals
What exactly is "progress" and who gets to decide?
The only consideration that matters is "Will this work?"
The trends in modern art are causing it to be not very enjoyable.
Objectivism has some drawbacks, but it has many useful concepts.
Read this with an open mind
Top 5 Most Popular Posts
Donate To ROK
- Sometimes films do convey a partially positive ideological message without …
- As suggested by one of my readers
- Overall we know much less about what North Korea is …
- You're a misogynist if you need "proof"
- Rootless factory workers did the bidding of globalists and proletarianizers
- The general decline and disorder in society is reflected in …
- Ten points to bear in mind should you be forced …
- One should seriously consider a temporary or permanent relocation here.
- It will help you pick up hot beach girls
- Give her what she secretly wants
- This girl has done more for our side through her …
- Everything from texts to emails to the words right here …
- Get creative about establishing a separate income
- It's a tricky balance, having an ego and simultaneously bring …
- She wasn't even lactating and this should be considered attempted …
- Bang is now 10 years old
- SPLC sues Andrew Anglin, publisher of Daily Stormer.
- And a preview of the battles to come.
- While abject slavery was abolished, the new model is economic …
- A song that was originally meant for the left is …
- The immediate future will be more of the same
- Wealthy liberals actually are very generous - with other people's …
- Most of us have felt the need to escape from …
- Double entendres aside, core strength is of the utmost importance
- Let us hope that the West can right its present …