About Beau AlbrechtMy father was a high-ranking student radical poobah and still thinks Castro was the bees' knees. Although I'm technically a red diaper baby, I rejected all that baloney early on. I write science fiction, fantasy, and alternative history. Other than that, Righteous Seduction, concerns next-generation dating advice for men. I maintain a blog mainly about political commentary, game, and my writing projects.
Fifteen years from now, how much will our society resemble Demolition Man?
His plan was penned during the Great Depression, but never took hold because of its stupidity
Showering regularly makes you bourgeois
Eerie similarities between the late gloved one and Western feminists.
They use it as an opportunity to virtue signal about income equality and racism.
Cultural Marxism lost something vital after it was co-opted by a clique of decadent billionaires with a God complex.
Anything else is absurdity or a genetic defect.
Centralization is how unelected bureaucrats hijack government functions.
Communist regimes across the globe, many lasting decades, never made it work.
Sometimes films do convey a partially positive ideological message without intending to do so.
Wealthy liberals actually are very generous - with other people's money.
Sometimes today's horde eats its children
Absolute equality doesn't exist in the real world, and attempting to create it leads to ruin.
it's quite surprising how easily these propaganda efforts were launched into in the public memespace
How to profit off brainwashed white people.
At the time, it was rather groundbreaking for an anthropologist to hang out with the locals for several months to learn about their society. Unfortunately, she got most of it wrong.
Feel-good politics isn't always good business.
During 1969, a group of New York feminists dropped a bomb on civilization.
They mirror the recent upsurge in rioting orchestrated by very wealthy and well-connected groups and individuals, a problem also faced abroad.
From the globalist point of view, everything is working as designed
The big-name feminists are quite often kooky, man-hating extremists
The good news is that the sexual marketplace imbalance is economically unsustainable
When the immoral pretend they are moral
We could have a 20% overall divorce rate if women were as committed to marriage as men.
What media manipulators and other minions of cultural Marxism have in common with old-school Maoist cult recruiters.
Laissez-faîre economics has no protection against the creation of vast extremes of wealth or the abuse of power
Top 5 Most Popular Posts
Flagship ROK Shirt Has Landed!
Donate To ROK
- Fifteen years from now, how much will our society resemble …
- No woman can resist the power of the lens
- Western civilization can learn many lessons from China
- Protestant doctrine was tweaked in the 1800s to cuck American …
- It's always far better to go for what you want …
- ROK readers send in pictures with their shirts
- Our guide to choosing the best knife
- Is the grass really greener?
- Make your beard into an asset with women, not a …
- Why go the journey all by yourself?
- In order to save western civilization, we must reverse the …
- Nail bomb is suspected
- His plan was penned during the Great Depression, but never …
- How a small group of men ejected the Spartans from …
- You don't have to join gyms to gain muscle
- It can't be eliminated entirely, but it can be reduced
- A simple yet pleasant book that presents Buddhist practices in …
- Summer's coming, so there's no excuse to not dress well
- The only vibrator you will ever buy
- You're being watched, often thanks to your own voluntary actions
- Things may look rough now, but we're actually winning
- Most of her fans appear to men who want to …
- Showering regularly makes you bourgeois
- They're still feeding the Russia narrative
- An eye-opening conversation about how cucked Germany is