About Beau AlbrechtMy father was a high-ranking student radical poobah and still thinks Castro was the bees' knees. Although I'm technically a red diaper baby, I rejected all that baloney early on. I write books, mainly speculative fiction. Other than that, Righteous Seduction, concerns next-generation dating advice for men. I maintain a blog mainly about political commentary, game, and my writing projects.
At the time, it was rather groundbreaking for an anthropologist to hang out with the locals for several months to learn about their society. Unfortunately, she got most of it wrong.
Feel-good politics isn't always good business.
During 1969, a group of New York feminists dropped a bomb on civilization.
They mirror the recent upsurge in rioting orchestrated by very wealthy and well-connected groups and individuals, a problem also faced abroad.
From the globalist point of view, everything is working as designed
The big-name feminists are quite often kooky, man-hating extremists
The good news is that the sexual marketplace imbalance is economically unsustainable
When the immoral pretend they are moral
We could have a 20% overall divorce rate if women were as committed to marriage as men.
What media manipulators and other minions of cultural Marxism have in common with old-school Maoist cult recruiters.
Laissez-faîre economics has no protection against the creation of vast extremes of wealth or the abuse of power
The greatest problem is that we don't actually have unlimited resources available to meet our wants and needs, like rabbits in a grassy field.
Parents aren't consulted about whether or not they want their kids to be indoctrinated. The problem is, the parents aren't calling the shots.
A college degree isn't necessarily a ticket to the middle class, and is more expensive than ever
Unconsciously following a few leftist principles spelled doom for the Neanderthals
What exactly is "progress" and who gets to decide?
The only consideration that matters is "Will this work?"
The trends in modern art are causing it to be not very enjoyable.
Objectivism has some drawbacks, but it has many useful concepts.
Read this with an open mind
Here are six more over-hyped figures revered by leftists who always get everything wrong.
An illustration of what can happen when an impressionable adolescent is cast adrift in an "anything goes" environment.
Globalism and cultural Marxism are the driving forces behind population replacement policies
Many of us began our journey away from the political orthodoxy after realizing what a mess feminism has made of society
Today, we might think of these strange and humiliating rituals as a thing of the past, but the truth is that they’ve merely changed form.
At best, establishment conservatism stands for only slightly slowing the decline
Top 5 Most Popular Posts
Donate To ROK
- Knowledge is getting more and more perishable
- Paul Ryan's numerous blunders thankfully averted a disaster
- Man is his energy signature
- You wear clothes every day, don't you? Why not do …
- Do these three things, and other men will follow you …
- Debunking "tolerance", "antiracism", "minority" and other liberal weasel words one …
- A fundamental principle of British - and Western - justice …
- The bubbles that have sustained the American economy
- The male backpackers equivalent of nails on a chalkboard
- Women are shooting themselves in the foot
- I was able to attend a rifle and pistol only …
- At the time, it was rather groundbreaking for an anthropologist …
- It's here to stay, so you might as well take …
- It will help if you are a white man
- Houellebecq is a great novelist who understands the modern sexual …
- This week a terrorist at France's Orly Airport successfully disarmed …
- It's the one who tugs on your DNA most strongly
Feminism Is Literally Killing Women By Telling Them That 3rd World Countries Are Safer Than The WestWhy not go to the country where most people live …
- Add this appliance to your kitchen arsenal now
- Women's souls are fragile and easily corruptible
- "Come back on your shield" and all that.
- A few skills you need to get good at to …
- Europe may end up changing Islam more than the other …
- Deciphering yet another idiotic leftist slogan
- Lessons from the "Day Without Women"