About Quintus CurtiusQuintus can be found at qcurtius.com. He is the author of the books On Duties, Thirty Seven, Pantheon, Stoic Paradoxes, and Pathways. His work has been reviewed at Taki's Magazine. He can be followed on Twitter
Add this appliance to your kitchen arsenal now
Preparing dried meat at home is a great thing
You can tell a lot about a society by what it considers important
And who will make these decisions?
The real story of Argentina's military government needs to be told
Academic freedom means being able to publish controversial theories
Pinochet himself got little thanks for his accomplishments
Will the Gabbard mindset help reshape Washington's Middle East policy?
An influential man who should have known his limitations
His recent comments about the president-elect undermine the nation's institutions
Why some old classics have a lot to teach us
The problem lies in the human tendency to take good things too far to the extreme
Which app is better for you?
How one man solved a centuries-old problem
Resiliency is the best measure of worth.
The airplane crash wiped out a Brazilian football team
A well-practiced method of control
The true story behind the baseball great
Can one man remake a nation?
Is there any value in cynicism?
Some considerations to keep in mind
ROK exploded onto the scene with a defiant tone nearly 1,500 days ago
Promoting “gender neutrality” has been a big focus of Mabus’s tenure as Secretary, and he’s made no secret about it
Men who have nothing to lose and are not afraid to do whatever it takes
But greed, jealousy, and suspicion would eventually doom them all
She's never explained why we are supporting a Saudi invasion of a peaceful country
Top 5 Most Popular Posts
Donate To ROK
- Do these three things, and other men will follow you …
- Debunking "tolerance", "antiracism", "minority" and other liberal weasel words one …
- A fundamental principle of British - and Western - justice …
- The bubbles that have sustained the American economy
- The male backpackers equivalent of nails on a chalkboard
- Women are shooting themselves in the foot
- I was able to attend a rifle and pistol only …
- At the time, it was rather groundbreaking for an anthropologist …
- It's here to stay, so you might as well take …
- It will help if you are a white man
- Houellebecq is a great novelist who understands the modern sexual …
- This week a terrorist at France's Orly Airport successfully disarmed …
- It's the one who tugs on your DNA most strongly
Feminism Is Literally Killing Women By Telling Them That 3rd World Countries Are Safer Than The WestWhy not go to the country where most people live …
- Add this appliance to your kitchen arsenal now
- Women's souls are fragile and easily corruptible
- "Come back on your shield" and all that.
- A few skills you need to get good at to …
- Europe may end up changing Islam more than the other …
- Deciphering yet another idiotic leftist slogan
- Lessons from the "Day Without Women"
- Dispelling “equality”, “social justice”, the liberal version of “progress” and …
- Author Charles Murray triggered them to commit violence
- Feel-good politics isn't always good business.
- If you act "creepy" a fat blonde woman might sing …