About Quintus CurtiusQuintus can be found at qcurtius.com. He is the author of the books On Duties, Thirty Seven, Pantheon, Stoic Paradoxes, and Pathways. His work has been reviewed at Taki's Magazine. He can be followed on Twitter
The real story of Argentina's military government needs to be told
Academic freedom means being able to publish controversial theories
Pinochet himself got little thanks for his accomplishments
Will the Gabbard mindset help reshape Washington's Middle East policy?
An influential man who should have known his limitations
His recent comments about the president-elect undermine the nation's institutions
Why some old classics have a lot to teach us
The problem lies in the human tendency to take good things too far to the extreme
Which app is better for you?
How one man solved a centuries-old problem
Resiliency is the best measure of worth.
The airplane crash wiped out a Brazilian football team
A well-practiced method of control
The true story behind the baseball great
Can one man remake a nation?
Is there any value in cynicism?
Some considerations to keep in mind
ROK exploded onto the scene with a defiant tone nearly 1,500 days ago
Promoting “gender neutrality” has been a big focus of Mabus’s tenure as Secretary, and he’s made no secret about it
Men who have nothing to lose and are not afraid to do whatever it takes
But greed, jealousy, and suspicion would eventually doom them all
She's never explained why we are supporting a Saudi invasion of a peaceful country
Top 5 Most Popular Posts
Donate To ROK
- Where's the smoking gun?
- The most colossal battle since Theodore Roosevelt took on the …
- How to put a stop to this social engineering
Adored Gay Leftist George Takei Calls Child Molestation “Delightful” & “Delicious” With No Media OutcryOh my, isn't someone saying bad things!
- The righteous power of 'positive anger'
- And how to utilize them when abroad
- They were surprised to get canned for not showing up …
- The establishment is showing its teeth
- What do you get for your time and effort?
- It's a lot like daughters were raised a few decades …
- One of the dirtiest tricks in politics is to accuse …
- It's a sign that they want to be dominated
- The real story of Argentina's military government needs to be …
- Men wouldn't buy a used care for full price, so …
- Not all men have it so easy
- The good news is that the sexual marketplace imbalance is …
- All muscles can be controlled
- Some lessons about traditional sex roles
- "Inspiring" young women to be vapid narcissists
- Entrenched bureaucrats attack the Presidency
- The path towards truth and awareness starts with a relevant, …
- You'd better get used to the new normal
- A great destination for travel and perhaps longer visits
- "The women of Twitter decide who is an abuser and …
- Most women are impressed with money