About Quintus CurtiusQuintus can be found at qcurtius.com. He is the author of the books On Duties, Thirty Seven, Pantheon, Stoic Paradoxes, and Pathways. His work has been reviewed at Taki's Magazine. He can be followed on Twitter
How did things get to be this bad?
The immediate future will be more of the same
A scholar and author's ideas on language acquisition
An important book for those interested in history and legal affairs
Knowledge is getting more and more perishable
Add this appliance to your kitchen arsenal now
Preparing dried meat at home is a great thing
You can tell a lot about a society by what it considers important
And who will make these decisions?
The real story of Argentina's military government needs to be told
Academic freedom means being able to publish controversial theories
Pinochet himself got little thanks for his accomplishments
Will the Gabbard mindset help reshape Washington's Middle East policy?
An influential man who should have known his limitations
His recent comments about the president-elect undermine the nation's institutions
Why some old classics have a lot to teach us
The problem lies in the human tendency to take good things too far to the extreme
Which app is better for you?
How one man solved a centuries-old problem
Resiliency is the best measure of worth.
The airplane crash wiped out a Brazilian football team
A well-practiced method of control
The true story behind the baseball great
Can one man remake a nation?
Is there any value in cynicism?
Some considerations to keep in mind
Top 5 Most Popular Posts
Donate To ROK
- Ever wonder what those weird things in your gym were?
- What the focusing illusion is, and how it affects your …
- Our first awakening to social justice and the result of …
- The myths presented here represent only a few of the …
- Take a trip to one of the most underrated travel …
- Story of a dysfunctional girl and her beta male enabler
- If we want to become the new elite, we have …
- Weird things are going to happen when machine intelligence surpasses …
- Why do the forces of evil struggle against beauty and …
- The goal of the elites is to forever separate you …
- Centralization is how unelected bureaucrats hijack government functions.
- Just another musical safe space for the next generation of …
- One out of control Southern California girl
- Night game should still have a place in your game …
- You will always be chasing that next carrot
- Communist regimes across the globe, many lasting decades, never made …
- And it looks like the unnamed girl will get off …
- Politicians screw over those who want to follow the rules
- You may want to walk away when a girl shows …
- Day game works on traditional women
- How did things get to be this bad?
- We must dictate our culture and life
- Sometimes films do convey a partially positive ideological message without …
- As suggested by one of my readers
- Overall we know much less about what North Korea is …