About Matt ForneyMatt Forney is a Chicago-based author, journalist and radio host. He blogs at MattForney.com and is also on Gab, Instagram, SoundCloud, and YouTube. He is the author of Do the Philippines: How to Make Love to Filipino Girls in the Philippines and many other books, available here. Matt's work has also been featured at Reaxxion, Taki's Magazine, Right On, Red Ice, Alternative Right, and other sites.
President Trump wants YOU to help Make America Great Again
Trump gets his groove back, while Hillary withers
Voting information for all fifty states plus Washington, D.C.
If she's pro-abortion, she's screwed in the head
The left ignites a new Cold War over gay rights
Cultural Marxists wipe the achievements of white men away
How codependent girls can ruin your life
DePaul goes the way of Mizzou
It's the Donald or bust if you love freedom
The Great Cuckservative Hope goes over like a wet fart
How older women can ruin your life if you let them get too close
Rioters collude with college to harass conservative gay man
Pushing back against political correctness and cultural Marxism
Anointed presidential-elect tanks her own campaign
The Trump Train hits full-speed on the way to the White House
Cuckservatives join forces in last-ditch attempt to stump Trump
Compulsive liar fails to stump Trump
Nobody can stump the Trump
The Wisconsin GOP pulls out all the stops to derail the Trump Train
National Enquirer story threatens to implode Cruz campaign
Inside the globalist conspiracy against Donald Trump
Assessing Trump's landslide primary wins
Governments and corporations conspire to destroy freedom of speech
A timeline of how the media tried to smear us
Yet another nail in Twitter's coffin
Return of Kings analyzes caucus results on the ground in Iowa
Top 5 Most Popular Posts
Flagship ROK Shirt Has Landed!
Donate To ROK
- This is quite advanced
- The ANC, beginning with Nelson Mandela's administration, turned a First …
- Lonely Lara is a strong, independent woman with a fulfilling …
- This will not wake up the West.
- 2400 years old, Plato’s Republic is still more relevant than …
- It's time to displace the failed interpretations of modern Christianity
- Ask stupid questions, receive stupid answers.
- Fifteen years from now, how much will our society resemble …
- No woman can resist the power of the lens
- Western civilization can learn many lessons from China
- Protestant doctrine was tweaked in the 1800s to cuck American …
- It's always far better to go for what you want …
- ROK readers send in pictures with their shirts
- Our guide to choosing the best knife
- Is the grass really greener?
- Make your beard into an asset with women, not a …
- Why go the journey all by yourself?
- In order to save western civilization, we must reverse the …
- Nail bomb is suspected
- His plan was penned during the Great Depression, but never …
- How a small group of men ejected the Spartans from …
- You don't have to join gyms to gain muscle
- It can't be eliminated entirely, but it can be reduced
- A simple yet pleasant book that presents Buddhist practices in …
- Summer's coming, so there's no excuse to not dress well