About Luke StranahanLuke Stranahan is an engineer by trade and an armed patriot by inclination. He writes for Return of Kings as a leisure pursuit and an attempt to do his part to help reverse the slide into moral decrepitude of modern society. Follow him on Twitter.
They were surprised to get canned for not showing up to work
The very thing you want to be holding when you yank open your front door to confront whatever hell has deposited itself on your front yard.
Japan is safe, clean, and usually fun.
There's a debate over Trump's cabinet picks, and what their educational level and race may or may not have to do with predicting their performance.
Men are horrible shitlords for expecting her to attain perfection
Today's rifles can shoot a long way, but there's no point in doing so unless you can do it accurately.
If you want to move yourself, here's a few things I learned that might be able to help.
Only now are we staying the pass the test
Running your own home renovation is a lot of fun and very educational
Firearms panics happen over a variety of things, like acts of domestic terrorism, mass shootings, or Democrats getting elected to office.
From a leftist perspective, unless you are universally for all special interest groups, you are a bigot or a racist.
Leftism possesses several contradictions that make it seem logically impossible.
While it's still controversial in terms of being a legitimate and proper way to meet people, here's some advice on six of the popular services.
One of the first things that totalitarian tyrants do is disarm the populace so that they cannot resist oppression, and Clinton will be no different.
Master Shitlord Takes Advantage Of University Policy Allowing Students To Register Any Gender Pronoun
His Majesty Grant Strobl now must be addressed as such by the faculty.
Stay armed, stay vigilant, and remain in control of the situation
This covers part of what a man should expect from academic and dorm life in college.
Hackers took over the actress's website and replaced the content with explicit photos and a video of Harambe the gorilla.
At your place of work, behavior within the law, but outside the code of these places, can get you into serious trouble.
Gun care is something you should absolutely practice
Loryn Brantz, a Buzzfeed columnist, decided that she wished to partake in full participation at a nude beach, and then got annoyed that men looked at her while doing such.
Used a firearm? You've probably seen these.
Top 5 Most Popular Posts
Donate To ROK
- We should stop actively encouraging them to make anti-family choices …
- Where's the smoking gun?
- The most colossal battle since Theodore Roosevelt took on the …
- How to put a stop to this social engineering
Adored Gay Leftist George Takei Calls Child Molestation “Delightful” & “Delicious” With No Media OutcryOh my, isn't someone saying bad things!
- The righteous power of 'positive anger'
- And how to utilize them when abroad
- They were surprised to get canned for not showing up …
- The establishment is showing its teeth
- What do you get for your time and effort?
- It's a lot like daughters were raised a few decades …
- One of the dirtiest tricks in politics is to accuse …
- It's a sign that they want to be dominated
- The real story of Argentina's military government needs to be …
- Men wouldn't buy a used care for full price, so …
- Not all men have it so easy
- The good news is that the sexual marketplace imbalance is …
- All muscles can be controlled
- Some lessons about traditional sex roles
- "Inspiring" young women to be vapid narcissists
- Entrenched bureaucrats attack the Presidency
- The path towards truth and awareness starts with a relevant, …
- You'd better get used to the new normal
- A great destination for travel and perhaps longer visits
- "The women of Twitter decide who is an abuser and …