About Larsen HalleckLarsen Halleck is a physical culturist, martial artist, musician, writer, and (barely) a video reviewer and cartoonist- a man of many talents and moderate wages corresponding to said talents. He blogs about a multitude of subjects at The Barbaric Gentleman, where he offers a free fitness PDF to subscribers. You can also follow him on Twitter, on Gab or on his Youtube channel where he gives how-tos on fitness/martial arts, and talks nerd stuff
You've heard the hype, now get the facts.
A glance at another men's fitness magazine.
The return of Maxick
Awaken those long-buried dreams of kung fu movies
How to walk through the first three steps to this maneuver
A word on progressive de-loading
Another pearl of wisdom from the antebellum period
Also: how to judge said books
Develop upper body flexibility
Don't listen to what Grampa says
Struggling with splits? This might help.
Hit your body with a club repeatedly.
And tips on how to make it more difficult
Yes, I'm subjecting you to one last grip article.
Because who doesn't want to punch harder?
Especially if you can't get a partner.
Many lifters will find themselves with cracking and popping shoulders at the very least, and lingering shoulder pain at the worst
Don't be quick to judge
Get the shoulders of Atlas
These aren't the usual methods
Top 5 Most Popular Posts
Donate To ROK
- We cannot simultaneously pursue democracy, national determination, and economic globalization.
- The chickens will have finally come home to roost for …
- Recovering some of the knowledge cultural Marxism ditched
- Transcript of his inauguration speech
- The media is sewing seeds of doubt that can be …
- How we can prevent a second civil war.
- The foundations on which you can build your castle
- What media manipulators and other minions of cultural Marxism have …
- Release the pressure then carry on with your day
- What to do when someone you know gets the bad …
- Too many conservative men are listening to what female "pundits" …
- Can the country be saved?
- Jews and liberals pretending to be "Nazis" is the new …
- Ultimately, the number is just a means to the end
- It is much more difficult to follow a plan than …
- Are they working for you, or the other way around?
- Our time truly is at hand, my fellow shitlords
- Hollywood continues its love affair with infanticide
- Improve your work efficiency and productivity
- His recent comments about the president-elect undermine the nation's institutions