About Jean-Batave PoquelicheJean-Batave is a martial artist from the viking stronghold of Normandy, France. He travels the world looking for new fighting techniques and new beautiful women. Eastern Europe taught him everything he knows and is his second home. His column runs every Thursday.
Give her what she secretly wants
How the plebs invited themselves in the last bastion of Western class
It triggered the left and annoyed the right
Apart from vodka and Adidas tracksuits
When it's game o'clock, little things count
The reason this unprofitable category of porn is being produced
What has been seen cannot be ignored
How mindless drones make their masters' plan backfire
Nothing can alter a man's will to fight
When you get triggered so easily, it's better to stay home
A heinous crime committed for all the world to see
Release the pressure then carry on with your day
Is the nation drawing its last breath?
National Geographic joins Salon on the kiddy fiddling team
Enjoy the Current Year before you become a fossil
A tale of criminal siblings and improvised shotguns
What the hell is going on?
Because hunting land whales with harpoons is cruel
Useful guidelines to find the path to greatness
Feminists poisoning the Polish well, one drop of menstrual blood at a time
Like with gifts, anything is better than coming empty handed
No breaks on the Trump train, in the sheets or in the polls
The bell tolls for thee, enemy of the State. Whoever you are.
An unpopular but honest approach
As usual, it can all be traced back to childhood
An eye-opening voyage
Top 5 Most Popular Posts
Donate To ROK
- Ever wonder what those weird things in your gym were?
- What the focusing illusion is, and how it affects your …
- Our first awakening to social justice and the result of …
- The myths presented here represent only a few of the …
- Take a trip to one of the most underrated travel …
- Story of a dysfunctional girl and her beta male enabler
- If we want to become the new elite, we have …
- Weird things are going to happen when machine intelligence surpasses …
- Why do the forces of evil struggle against beauty and …
- The goal of the elites is to forever separate you …
- Centralization is how unelected bureaucrats hijack government functions.
- Just another musical safe space for the next generation of …
- One out of control Southern California girl
- Night game should still have a place in your game …
- You will always be chasing that next carrot
- Communist regimes across the globe, many lasting decades, never made …
- And it looks like the unnamed girl will get off …
- Politicians screw over those who want to follow the rules
- You may want to walk away when a girl shows …
- Day game works on traditional women
- How did things get to be this bad?
- We must dictate our culture and life
- Sometimes films do convey a partially positive ideological message without …
- As suggested by one of my readers
- Overall we know much less about what North Korea is …