About Athlone McGinnisAthlone is a young man whose background gives him unique insight on sociological and cultural changes that are happening today.
A trying, but worthy life lesson
A peek into the future
Some introspection may be in order
An essential foundation
A frustrating paradox
Mistakes were made
Preparation is key
A tough proposition
End the contradictions
Making good decisions on and off the field
Not a joking matter
A burden that stems from their domination of the world
Cross boundaries and seize opportunity
A serious concern on the horizon
Actions speak louder than words
All That Glitters Is Not Gold
Some things are best left behind
Top 5 Most Popular Posts
Donate To ROK
- What has been seen cannot be ignored
- Planting the seeds for alternatives inside the system and retaking …
- It's time to feel GOOD about yourselves again dammit!
- We should stop actively encouraging them to make anti-family choices …
- Where's the smoking gun?
- The most colossal battle since Theodore Roosevelt took on the …
- How to put a stop to this social engineering
Adored Gay Leftist George Takei Calls Child Molestation “Delightful” & “Delicious” With No Media OutcryOh my, isn't someone saying bad things!
- The righteous power of 'positive anger'
- And how to utilize them when abroad
- They were surprised to get canned for not showing up …
- The establishment is showing its teeth
- What do you get for your time and effort?
- It's a lot like daughters were raised a few decades …
- One of the dirtiest tricks in politics is to accuse …
- It's a sign that they want to be dominated
- The real story of Argentina's military government needs to be …
- Men wouldn't buy a used care for full price, so …
- Not all men have it so easy
- The good news is that the sexual marketplace imbalance is …
- All muscles can be controlled
- Some lessons about traditional sex roles
- "Inspiring" young women to be vapid narcissists
- Entrenched bureaucrats attack the Presidency
- The path towards truth and awareness starts with a relevant, …