About André du PôleAndré is a young European who left his decaying country in 2012 for greener pastures. He enjoys exploring subterranean places, reading about a host of interconnected topics, and yearns for Tradition.
Debunking "tolerance", "antiracism", "minority" and other liberal weasel words one at a time
Dispelling “equality”, “social justice”, the liberal version of “progress” and other totem poles
They are tolerant until you disagree with them
Winning the cultural war entails exposing the hidden and unchallenged ideas behind liberal frames
Planting the seeds for alternatives inside the system and retaking the academic institution
The path towards truth and awareness starts with a relevant, if not precise, question
Books about economics and metapolitical manipulations without veil
The managerial revolution historically screw us over, but is it bound to do so forever?
Recovering some of the knowledge cultural Marxism ditched
Societies that understood it lasted for thousands of years
A healthy socioeconomic view requires more than bouncing between two mistakes
Last year's events show that there is much to hope
The third and last part of our trilogy on liberal implicit (but highly debatable) double standards
And that ought to get unearthed whenever one tries to enforce them
How the left has been cutting our rights through mostly implicit ideas and how making them explicit weakens their position
Atlas Shrugged was cool, but actually, libertarianism is unrealistic, politically inefficient, and promotes wrong values
We are the future no matter where we are.
The working class defiance towards verbose talking heads may be justified after all
Comparing herself to Indiana Jones, she treads on bones in a pink bikini to garner attention and deletes her video after Internet backlash
The third and last piece on taking the passions back
Pondering passions and emotions does not mean getting led by them at the expense of critical thinking.
It's not only dealing with a woman that our emotions need to be in check
Travelling off the beaten paths makes you learn to handle a lot and able to separate the wheat from the chaff
Victimhood has been overused by organized groups, but this does not necessarily mean we should throw the baby out with the bath water
As the divorce between Brangelina is making the headlines, let’s inquire on an example of their bizarre parenting
You know about the nice guy for sure, but how about his feminine counterpart?
Top 5 Most Popular Posts
Donate To ROK
- You wear clothes every day, don't you? Why not do …
- Do these three things, and other men will follow you …
- Debunking "tolerance", "antiracism", "minority" and other liberal weasel words one …
- A fundamental principle of British - and Western - justice …
- The bubbles that have sustained the American economy
- The male backpackers equivalent of nails on a chalkboard
- Women are shooting themselves in the foot
- I was able to attend a rifle and pistol only …
- At the time, it was rather groundbreaking for an anthropologist …
- It's here to stay, so you might as well take …
- It will help if you are a white man
- Houellebecq is a great novelist who understands the modern sexual …
- This week a terrorist at France's Orly Airport successfully disarmed …
- It's the one who tugs on your DNA most strongly
Feminism Is Literally Killing Women By Telling Them That 3rd World Countries Are Safer Than The WestWhy not go to the country where most people live …
- Add this appliance to your kitchen arsenal now
- Women's souls are fragile and easily corruptible
- "Come back on your shield" and all that.
- A few skills you need to get good at to …
- Europe may end up changing Islam more than the other …
- Deciphering yet another idiotic leftist slogan
- Lessons from the "Day Without Women"
- Dispelling “equality”, “social justice”, the liberal version of “progress” and …
- Author Charles Murray triggered them to commit violence
- Feel-good politics isn't always good business.