About André du PôleAndré is a young European who left his decaying country in 2012 for greener pastures. He enjoys exploring subterranean places, reading about a host of interconnected topics, and yearns for Tradition.
2400 years old, Plato’s Republic is still more relevant than MSM content published yesterday
The left is toying with the human norm of disgust to exert their power over your mind
If we want to become the new elite, we have to understand and swallow the current one first
Rootless factory workers did the bidding of globalists and proletarianizers
The elite's nefarious depopulation dealings do not prevent overpopulation from being a real problem
Power should go along with responsibilities, yet the establishment constantly puts the blame on others
The dirty truth behind “non-governmental” or “non-profit” organizations and “social” causes
Debunking "tolerance", "antiracism", "minority" and other liberal weasel words one at a time
Dispelling “equality”, “social justice”, the liberal version of “progress” and other totem poles
They are tolerant until you disagree with them
Winning the cultural war entails exposing the hidden and unchallenged ideas behind liberal frames
Planting the seeds for alternatives inside the system and retaking the academic institution
The path towards truth and awareness starts with a relevant, if not precise, question
Books about economics and metapolitical manipulations without veil
The managerial revolution historically screw us over, but is it bound to do so forever?
Recovering some of the knowledge cultural Marxism ditched
Societies that understood it lasted for thousands of years
A healthy socioeconomic view requires more than bouncing between two mistakes
Last year's events show that there is much to hope
The third and last part of our trilogy on liberal implicit (but highly debatable) double standards
And that ought to get unearthed whenever one tries to enforce them
How the left has been cutting our rights through mostly implicit ideas and how making them explicit weakens their position
Atlas Shrugged was cool, but actually, libertarianism is unrealistic, politically inefficient, and promotes wrong values
We are the future no matter where we are.
The working class defiance towards verbose talking heads may be justified after all
Comparing herself to Indiana Jones, she treads on bones in a pink bikini to garner attention and deletes her video after Internet backlash
Top 5 Most Popular Posts
Flagship ROK Shirt Has Landed!
Donate To ROK
- 2400 years old, Plato’s Republic is still more relevant than …
- It's time to displace the failed interpretations of modern Christianity
- Ask stupid questions, receive stupid answers.
- Fifteen years from now, how much will our society resemble …
- No woman can resist the power of the lens
- Western civilization can learn many lessons from China
- Protestant doctrine was tweaked in the 1800s to cuck American …
- It's always far better to go for what you want …
- ROK readers send in pictures with their shirts
- Our guide to choosing the best knife
- Is the grass really greener?
- Make your beard into an asset with women, not a …
- Why go the journey all by yourself?
- In order to save western civilization, we must reverse the …
- Nail bomb is suspected
- His plan was penned during the Great Depression, but never …
- How a small group of men ejected the Spartans from …
- You don't have to join gyms to gain muscle
- It can't be eliminated entirely, but it can be reduced
- A simple yet pleasant book that presents Buddhist practices in …
- Summer's coming, so there's no excuse to not dress well
- The only vibrator you will ever buy
- You're being watched, often thanks to your own voluntary actions
- Things may look rough now, but we're actually winning
- Most of her fans appear to men who want to …