About André du PôleAndré is a young European who left his decaying country in 2012 for greener pastures. He enjoys exploring subterranean places, reading about a host of interconnected topics, and yearns for Tradition.
Rootless factory workers did the bidding of globalists and proletarianizers
The elite's nefarious depopulation dealings do not prevent overpopulation from being a real problem
Power should go along with responsibilities, yet the establishment constantly puts the blame on others
The dirty truth behind “non-governmental” or “non-profit” organizations and “social” causes
Debunking "tolerance", "antiracism", "minority" and other liberal weasel words one at a time
Dispelling “equality”, “social justice”, the liberal version of “progress” and other totem poles
They are tolerant until you disagree with them
Winning the cultural war entails exposing the hidden and unchallenged ideas behind liberal frames
Planting the seeds for alternatives inside the system and retaking the academic institution
The path towards truth and awareness starts with a relevant, if not precise, question
Books about economics and metapolitical manipulations without veil
The managerial revolution historically screw us over, but is it bound to do so forever?
Recovering some of the knowledge cultural Marxism ditched
Societies that understood it lasted for thousands of years
A healthy socioeconomic view requires more than bouncing between two mistakes
Last year's events show that there is much to hope
The third and last part of our trilogy on liberal implicit (but highly debatable) double standards
And that ought to get unearthed whenever one tries to enforce them
How the left has been cutting our rights through mostly implicit ideas and how making them explicit weakens their position
Atlas Shrugged was cool, but actually, libertarianism is unrealistic, politically inefficient, and promotes wrong values
We are the future no matter where we are.
The working class defiance towards verbose talking heads may be justified after all
Comparing herself to Indiana Jones, she treads on bones in a pink bikini to garner attention and deletes her video after Internet backlash
The third and last piece on taking the passions back
Pondering passions and emotions does not mean getting led by them at the expense of critical thinking.
It's not only dealing with a woman that our emotions need to be in check
Top 5 Most Popular Posts
Donate To ROK
- Sometimes films do convey a partially positive ideological message without …
- As suggested by one of my readers
- Overall we know much less about what North Korea is …
- You're a misogynist if you need "proof"
- Rootless factory workers did the bidding of globalists and proletarianizers
- The general decline and disorder in society is reflected in …
- Ten points to bear in mind should you be forced …
- One should seriously consider a temporary or permanent relocation here.
- It will help you pick up hot beach girls
- Give her what she secretly wants
- This girl has done more for our side through her …
- Everything from texts to emails to the words right here …
- Get creative about establishing a separate income
- It's a tricky balance, having an ego and simultaneously bring …
- She wasn't even lactating and this should be considered attempted …
- Bang is now 10 years old
- SPLC sues Andrew Anglin, publisher of Daily Stormer.
- And a preview of the battles to come.
- While abject slavery was abolished, the new model is economic …
- A song that was originally meant for the left is …
- The immediate future will be more of the same
- Wealthy liberals actually are very generous - with other people's …
- Most of us have felt the need to escape from …
- Double entendres aside, core strength is of the utmost importance
- Let us hope that the West can right its present …