About André du PôleAndré is a young European who left his decaying country in 2012 for greener pastures. He enjoys exploring subterranean places, reading about a host of interconnected topics, and yearns for Tradition.
The path towards truth and awareness starts with a relevant, if not precise, question
Books about economics and metapolitical manipulations without veil
The managerial revolution historically screw us over, but is it bound to do so forever?
Recovering some of the knowledge cultural Marxism ditched
Societies that understood it lasted for thousands of years
A healthy socioeconomic view requires more than bouncing between two mistakes
Last year's events show that there is much to hope
The third and last part of our trilogy on liberal implicit (but highly debatable) double standards
And that ought to get unearthed whenever one tries to enforce them
How the left has been cutting our rights through mostly implicit ideas and how making them explicit weakens their position
Atlas Shrugged was cool, but actually, libertarianism is unrealistic, politically inefficient, and promotes wrong values
We are the future no matter where we are.
The working class defiance towards verbose talking heads may be justified after all
Comparing herself to Indiana Jones, she treads on bones in a pink bikini to garner attention and deletes her video after Internet backlash
The third and last piece on taking the passions back
Pondering passions and emotions does not mean getting led by them at the expense of critical thinking.
It's not only dealing with a woman that our emotions need to be in check
Travelling off the beaten paths makes you learn to handle a lot and able to separate the wheat from the chaff
Victimhood has been overused by organized groups, but this does not necessarily mean we should throw the baby out with the bath water
As the divorce between Brangelina is making the headlines, let’s inquire on an example of their bizarre parenting
You know about the nice guy for sure, but how about his feminine counterpart?
A masculine hobby that bears multiple benefits
Top 5 Most Popular Posts
Donate To ROK
- Where's the smoking gun?
- The most colossal battle since Theodore Roosevelt took on the …
- How to put a stop to this social engineering
Adored Gay Leftist George Takei Calls Child Molestation “Delightful” & “Delicious” With No Media OutcryOh my, isn't someone saying bad things!
- The righteous power of 'positive anger'
- And how to utilize them when abroad
- They were surprised to get canned for not showing up …
- The establishment is showing its teeth
- What do you get for your time and effort?
- It's a lot like daughters were raised a few decades …
- One of the dirtiest tricks in politics is to accuse …
- It's a sign that they want to be dominated
- The real story of Argentina's military government needs to be …
- Men wouldn't buy a used care for full price, so …
- Not all men have it so easy
- The good news is that the sexual marketplace imbalance is …
- All muscles can be controlled
- Some lessons about traditional sex roles
- "Inspiring" young women to be vapid narcissists
- Entrenched bureaucrats attack the Presidency
- The path towards truth and awareness starts with a relevant, …
- You'd better get used to the new normal
- A great destination for travel and perhaps longer visits
- "The women of Twitter decide who is an abuser and …
- Most women are impressed with money