About André du PôleAndré is a young European who left his decaying country in 2012 for greener pastures. He enjoys exploring subterranean places, reading about a host of interconnected topics, and yearns for Tradition.
Recovering some of the knowledge cultural Marxism ditched
Societies that understood it lasted for thousands of years
A healthy socioeconomic view requires more than bouncing between two mistakes
Last year's events show that there is much to hope
The third and last part of our trilogy on liberal implicit (but highly debatable) double standards
And that ought to get unearthed whenever one tries to enforce them
How the left has been cutting our rights through mostly implicit ideas and how making them explicit weakens their position
Atlas Shrugged was cool, but actually, libertarianism is unrealistic, politically inefficient, and promotes wrong values
We are the future no matter where we are.
The working class defiance towards verbose talking heads may be justified after all
Comparing herself to Indiana Jones, she treads on bones in a pink bikini to garner attention and deletes her video after Internet backlash
The third and last piece on taking the passions back
Pondering passions and emotions does not mean getting led by them at the expense of critical thinking.
It's not only dealing with a woman that our emotions need to be in check
Travelling off the beaten paths makes you learn to handle a lot and able to separate the wheat from the chaff
Victimhood has been overused by organized groups, but this does not necessarily mean we should throw the baby out with the bath water
As the divorce between Brangelina is making the headlines, let’s inquire on an example of their bizarre parenting
You know about the nice guy for sure, but how about his feminine counterpart?
A masculine hobby that bears multiple benefits
In some situations this emotion can be highly useful
These men gained so much respect from females they could (or still can) do almost anything
If the west was roughly divided between SWPL and proles, where would you stand?
Top 5 Most Popular Posts
Donate To ROK
- We cannot simultaneously pursue democracy, national determination, and economic globalization.
- The chickens will have finally come home to roost for …
- Recovering some of the knowledge cultural Marxism ditched
- Transcript of his inauguration speech
- The media is sewing seeds of doubt that can be …
- How we can prevent a second civil war.
- The foundations on which you can build your castle
- What media manipulators and other minions of cultural Marxism have …
- Release the pressure then carry on with your day
- What to do when someone you know gets the bad …
- Too many conservative men are listening to what female "pundits" …
- Can the country be saved?
- Jews and liberals pretending to be "Nazis" is the new …
- Ultimately, the number is just a means to the end
- It is much more difficult to follow a plan than …
- Are they working for you, or the other way around?
- Our time truly is at hand, my fellow shitlords
- Hollywood continues its love affair with infanticide
- Improve your work efficiency and productivity
- His recent comments about the president-elect undermine the nation's institutions