This edition of The Perfect Woman will discuss lips. Here are the six qualities that make for perfect lips:
1. Soft like an overly ripe banana. It not be so rigid that it feels like making contact with a lizard.
2. Dense like a pillow. There should be some give so that any impact with your own lips or sexual organs is met by pliable resistance.
3. Lack of herpes sores. It is not preferable for her lips to have red sores that are crusty or leaking blood.
4. Lubricated like a car engine. It should not be chapped and rough. This quality tends to go hand in hand with softness.
5. Pouty like a young child. Her lips should have a heart-shaped curvature that draws attention to her mouth and the physical pleasure it has evolved to give you.
6. Lack of piercings. Lip piercings are unnecessary adornments that provide no pleasure to the man, and should thus be avoided.
Here are some pictures of perfect lips:
Read More: The Perfect Woman: Heels