A while back on ROK, my colleague Donovan Sharpe penned an article that shed some well-needed light on the phenomenon of white girls dating black men. The comment storm and reactions it created showed that it hit a nerve.
I personally found it thought-provoking and it helped me put words on many thoughts I had on the matter, bringing me the necessary and impartial point of view of a red-pill black man. I convey that, as for white men, we don’t have it so bad. As Donovan justly points out: “The fact of the matter is that white dudes are pretty much every woman’s type.”
In his no-nonsense analysis, Donovan attributes the existence of this phenomenon to many factors, such as female low self-esteem, need for attention, the perceived image of black men and the expectations in that matter. All of that while remaining well aware and honest about his own capacities, the perks and the limits that being black brings to his game.
I observe a growth of this phenomenon and it would be a lie if I said that I find it positive. I myself had my fair share of pleasant sexual experiences with exotic girls but I want my wife and children to be white and look like me.
I circled around discussing the issue for a while and finally decided to give my take on what should be the reaction of your common white man to it.
1. One cannot alter the nature of women
Ah, the woman. This curious animal, half-hamster, half-lizard and never unicorn. It is common knowledge that their emotions are what matters and that long-term planning is not their forte. It is a given that the more the man sends the image of an alpha, whatever colour he is, the more women will want to sleep with him. Danger, social norms or logic do not apply to tingles.
They just cannot resist something forbidden and exciting. If there were today a hypothetical country with a majority of white women in its population and if being caught dating a black man meant public humiliation, torture and death row, women would still sleep with black men. Guaranteed.
If there was even a rumour among that female population, that a thousand years ago, a woman managed to sleep with a black man without being caught, however extraordinary or pathetic the sex was, you can bet your bottom dollar that the curiosity and the excitement of breaking the law to be special will push at least a few of them to taste the forbidden fruit.
2. One should focus on personal problems first
Like other occurrences such as feminism shoved down our throat or false rape accusations, if you have been spared, you would be tempted to think “so far, so good.”. One must think “Does this phenomenon immediately affect my personal life?
There is only so much influence you can exercise on the outside. You cannot have all the women in the world. Instead of only blaming external factors, you should focus on your immediate environment and start by protecting yourself from the sexual competition, black or otherwise by reaching the peak of you potential sexual value.
Becoming the best version of yourself should be the priority, by reaching high financial and social status, independence, family goals, high standards of physical fitness, learning more about game, red flags and surrounding yourself with high quality women.
3. One should just see it as another red flag
I would never see a woman that had many sexual partners, regardless of race, as a prospect for a long term relationship. But even with less than the current and highly debatable “good girl” total of two lifetime sexual partners (I agree on the fact that a virgin would be ideal), knowing that she has slept with a black man or is sexually attracted to black men would remove her from the LTR category in my book.
I want to know if she has slept with a non-white man, just as I want to see other red flags before I go any further.
It means that she is or was attracted and surrendered the goods, being seduced by possible traits of black man game:
- Buying into the natural alpha (or “near the extreme poles of the financial hierarchy”) or big cock mix: She does not think ahead. She listens to the media, likes bad boys with dark triad elements or gangster aura. It makes her dangerous to become a mother and she would endanger my household and my progeny with her impulsive attraction for jerkboys.
- Enjoying the forbidden aspect of it: She has an independent, rebellious spirit and does not follow rules. I cannot trust her word or her judgment.
- Knowingly sacrificing her SMV for a fantasy: She does not care about what people think. She craves the attention and the drama more than she fears the consequences of her actions. She cannot control her urges and will not change with time.
- Following a possible genuine attraction for black men: She will always think that she is dating down by being with me. First opportunity and she will cheat.
- Pursuing the liberal virtue signaling: She thinks that being tolerant and morally superior is more important than tradition and that following fashion goes before the interest of her children (both groups will rarely totally accept them).
A woman that chooses to have children with a man of another race is turning her back on her heritage and nature to adopt the one of her mate. It tells a lot about her loyalty and feelings towards her own kind. The Current Year Cult and cucks of all colours can vociferate, it does not make it less true.
With this in mind, you can choose not to invest anything personal in her. You can just see her as a temporary vessel for your sexual enjoyment.
4. Male and female sexual behaviour cannot be controlled
Let’s use familiar examples. Roosh is Irano-Armenian and ROK writer Donovan Sharpe is black. They both have slept, sleep and will continue to sleep with loads of white women. That does not keep me up at night. I do not want to harm Roosh or Donovan because they sleep with white women.
As men versed in game, possessing a good knowledge of the world and social dynamics, I am convinced that they bring a positive influence around them. I hope for their good fortune and that they will be happy with whatever woman they interact with.
But casual sex and procreation are two different things. It is common sense for a man to want children that will look like him. But saying this out loud is now a thought crime.
Nonetheless, every man has the sacred right to prefer one woman over another based on what attracts him. The people that are the angriest at white women consensually sleeping with Black men are usually the ones that blindly idealize white culture or do not believe in game.
This questions brought up by Roosh to determine your position on the matter are one of the most pertinent on the subject:
1. In your ideal nation, will white men be able to consensually sleep with non-white women?
2. In your ideal nation, will non-white men be able to consensually sleep with white women?
Ce qui est vraiment important
Black men that sleep with white women are merely the tip of the iceberg. The main problem comes from the elite that imposes this phenomenon to the masses as being the norm and the “right thing,” which fits their agenda, as was displayed in Apple’s iPhone7 event yesterday.
A population that is not homogeneous, without a strong common social fabric is easier to control. Promoting interracial relationships, depicting Whites as weaker men and mates or silencing its detractors helps you do that..
If you do not embrace it full force and celebrate it, you are the racist, the wrong thinker that must be eliminated. But here are some pressing issues that should matter more than your neighbourhood mudshark:
- The same elites that through mainstream media push the weak, racist white man versus strong, leading black man dichotomy
- Islam endangering Western civilisation and the migrant crisis, possibly the greatest Trojan Horse of our time
- Degeneracy and stupidity being promoted instead of intelligence, merit and talent
- The Left’s agenda to soon push pedophilia and other depraved sexual orientations as acceptable