We will have 165 meetings in 43 countries for our international meetup day on February 6, 2016 at 8PM local time. Hosts have been instructed to wait at the meeting point from 8:00-8:20pm before moving on to the final location. If you arrive at the meeting point at 8:21pm, you will miss the meetup. Arriving on time within the window is absolutely paramount.
To identify your fellow tribesmen, ask the following question to a man you suspect is there for the meetup: “Do you know where I can find a pet shop?” If you are asked this question, answer in the affirmative: “Yes, it’s right here.” You can then introduce yourself and get details about where to proceed at 8:20. If you ask someone for the pet shop and they appear confused or actually try to direct you to a real pet shop, they’re not there for the meetup.
UPDATE: If a meetup location has been replaced with an email address or two, you must follow the protocol detailed here.
The media has grossly distorted the purpose of the meetups. Here is a sample of the media coverage where you can see the blending of truth and lies:
- This Is What It’s Like to Spend an Hour With “Neomasculinity” Blogger Daryush “Roosh” Valizadeh
- Anti-feminism blogger Daryush Valizadeh of ‘Return of Kings’ asks followers to post journalists’ details
- Did Daryush Valizadeh really organize “pro-rape rallies”? No, but here’s why people are protesting him
- Cockblocked by Redistribution: A Pick-up Artist in Denmark
- Huffington Post archive on Daryush “Roosh” Valizadeh