Previously we examined several common lies men are told to keep them under control and working for the feminist state. This article will discuss four more common lies men are told. The principles of neomasculinity include a rejection of ideas based on their popularity or rhetoric, and instead emphasizes truths based upon logic, reason, and historical proof. As men realize the true nature of females and governments, they become aware of how they are controlled and manipulated.
5. They Hate Us For Our Freedoms
Competing strongly for most meaningless overused word is “freedoms.” George Orwell’s 1984 introduced the idea of Newspeak, a fictional controlled language created by the totalitarian state of Oceania to control its people and punish those who commit “thoughtcrime.” There has been a wholesale assault on our language in general over the last century, and this is a lie that is told loudly and often.
After all, who can argue against freedom, right? Freedom is, in most respects, a universally good thing. However, as I grow older, my youthful interests in ideas of absolute freedom, anarchy, and libertarianism have revealed many drawbacks to allowing completely unrestrained freedom.
But the idea that others, so jealous that a special group of people (Americans) are free, that they would hate, attack, sabotage, and kill, out of mere jealousy of how free those people are, smacks of bullshit. First of all, it is factually inaccurate, with multiple reports listing America not even in the top 10 lists of most free nations (Daily Caller – 20th, Breitbart (Cato study) – 20th, Wikipedia (17th and 10th, various metrics).
Furthermore, the most free nations are some of the most peaceful, and are never under attack for being free, even in cases where extremely free countries are in close proximity to unfree ones (Hong Kong is ranked #1 in freedom, and adjacent to China, who didn’t even make the list, but I have never heard of Hong Kong being attacked for its freedoms by anyone, much less the Chinese.)
But also, this rhetoric places people into two categories. Free or unfree. You are with us or you are against us. Are you for gay marriage or are you a bigot? Are you for equality or do you hate women? The goal of all this is to remove any dissent by creating a false argument, where there are only two sides. If the USA is free, then what it is doing is inherently good and right, and you must not criticize it. America will bring freedom to women and minorities and any policies America has you cannot disagree with because America is free and good.
The truth is America is not particularly free; nor are Americans despised by others because of this supposed freedom. Since the main social and political movement of the US is the destruction of society through leftism and democracy, the goal again is to destroy the power of men.
6. America Is #1 In Everything
This clip from HBO’s Newsroom sums it up perfectly.
The goal here is to make men think this is as good as it gets, so even if you have some minor complaints, just suck it up and be happy you don’t live somewhere worse. This is America, love it or leave it, but you can’t criticize it because it literally doesn’t get any better than this. Our education system? The best in the world and teaches you everything you need to know. The tax rates you’re paying? As low as they can be for a modern society. The women? More feminine and sexy and desirable than any other, and they’re cute and snarky too. Do your research. It’s all lies.
7. She’s A Good Girl
The lie here is that while girls are more empowered and sophisticated today than they were in the past, your special little snowflake loves you, and she has her own moody assertive opinions on her feminist issues, but despite rumors of her sexting in middle school, camwhoring in high school for weed money, and tons of pictures of her boozing it up in college at every frat house on the strip, she’s only been with a couple of guys before.
The truth is women almost always lie about their sexual past. Their hamsters must be running overtime with the conflicting ideas that promiscuous anonymous sex is both empowering and awesome, but also repulsive to guys so therefore they must lie and cover it up. The truth is that it has become next to impossible to find a girl over the age of 22 in the west who is reasonably attractive and isn’t a slut with a double digit or higher notch count.
Remember, women are the ones who invented new language to use for tranny pronouns, have redefined rape, and think fairness only applies to men, so they have no problem “redefining” sex. Happened while drunk? Didn’t count. One night stand? Not a “real” sexual encounter. Don’t know his name? Can’t count him either.
I don’t think most of them even know their real number. The goal of the elites is to have all men cuckolded, and to further destroy the institution of marriage. A bride who is not a virgin on her wedding night has a far higher chance of cheating, and if she has more than three partners, you’d be better off placing all your money on red and spinning that roulette wheel.
8. False Flags And Government Lies
Government lies about events both important and not, in order to cover up events that its people would otherwise find reprehensible, implement agendas, or to induce feelings of patriotism and support for its policies and continued power. A short list of confirmed lies the US government has told include:
- The sinking of the USS Maine—a navy ship that was sunk either intentionally or accidentally in 1898 by US forces but blamed on an invented Spanish attack that was used by yellow journalists like William Randolph Hearst as a pretext for war against Spain resulting in America taking Cuba, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Philippines.
- Operation Northwoods, a 1962 plan for the US government to commit acts of sabotage, bombing, hijacking, and murder against innocent American civilians in order to create a pretext for war against Cuba. It was approved by the military but rejected by President Kennedy—shortly before his assassination.
- The CIA shipped cocaine into California and used it to fund arms shipment to terrorists in Nicaragua in the 1980s (Exposed by Gary Webb’s Dark Alliance, later murdered)
- The Pentagon Papers revealed a series of lies about the Vietnam War, including pentagon analysis that they could not likely win the war, but joined anyway, admissions that the US had no interest in helping the South Vietnamese but entered the war for political maneuvering, that the US intended to install its own pro-US dictator before exiting the country, that US had plans to assassinate its ally, South Vietnam’s president Diem, revelations that President Johnson lied when campaigning about scaling back the war, while increasing secret illegal bombings, and more. These lies eventually lead to Nixon’s removal from office.
- FBI agent Coleen Rowley came forward saying her office knew prior to 2001 that alleged bomber Zacarias Moussaoui paid $8,000 cash for Boeing 747 flight lessons and was planning a suicide hijacking but had requests to search his room denied by superiors.
- NFL star Pat Tillman left his lucrative career to go to war in Iraq and Afghanistan, discovering during the war many lies that he wished to expose, but was murdered by fellow soldiers in Afghanistan, which the government initially blamed on a firefight with terrorists that never happened. Senior army commanders including General John Abizaid and General Stanley McChrystal knew Tillman was shot in the head by friendly fire, but approved the lie, along with awarding of Silver Star and Purple Heart. Members of Tillman’s unit burned his body armor, uniform, and notebook to destroy evidence, but no one was ever prosecuted. Note: his family, particularly dad, is a badass and did NOT accept this.
- The Gulf of Tonkin incident was a supposed attack by North Vietnamese Navy on the USS Maddox which the US used as a pretext for war against Viet Nam. It didn’t happen.
- DynCorp, a US defense contractor was caught trafficking children for sex; the whistleblowers were punished but not the perpetrators
- Various lies about Iraq (Cheney: “Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction. There is no doubt he is amassing them to use against our friends, against our allies, and against us” W Bush: “We found the weapons of mass destruction [in Iraq]. We found biological laboratories” Rumsfeld: “We know where they [Iraq’s WMD] are. They’re in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south, and north “
- You are not being spied on. The government is not listening to your phone calls or tracking your internet activity. See: Carnivore, PRISM, wikileaks, Snowden.
- The laughably silly narrative told about the killing of Osama, which Pulitzer Prize investigative journalist Seymour Hersh calls a “complete fabrication from beginning to end,” and includes a staged photo op, which was originally claimed to show live reaction of the executive team watching the raid on video, to destruction of the body and all evidence, hours after the raid before DNA testing could be completed, to “honoring” the enemy’s religious wishes with a burial by sea that no one witnessed and is not part of any sort of Muslim ritual.
Men are told damaging lies, which cause them to have misplaced priorities and allegiances to women who do not love and respect them, and public policy which incessantly erodes their power. The consequence of believing lies is a path to frustration, disappointment, failure, cuckolding, unhappiness, and societal instability.
Men must wake up, and question anything coming from their government, media, feminists, or women. These are but some of the most powerful and universal lies, but the police, your girlfriend, and your harmless looking SJW neighbor will all tell a variety of lies to benefit them. Wake up to the truth, and take the red pill. Men must discover Neomasculinity and reverse the slide to degeneracy and collapse before it is too late.