1. Stay in an apartment or hotel in the Kamppi area of Helsinki. This is the part of town with all the bars, clubs, and restaurants. It also has the train station. I stayed in City Koti apartments.
2. Starting on Tuesday night, go to Millionaire Klub, known locally as Milliklubi. It is right across the street from the train station. The address is Brunnsgatan 12.
3. Drink alcohol. The locals drink copiously so you should too.
4. Approach girls and run nice guy game that I taught in Don’t Bang Denmark. Don’t be arrogant or overly opinionated. Don’t stereotype or generalize. Don’t talk about feminism or gender neutrality. Thankfully, Finnish girls are much more likely to let you slide for “being American” than a Danish girl would, but nodding game is still important. Ask questions about her culture instead of making strong statements. A good act to play is that of a confused tourist who is really curious about Finnish culture.
5. At the end of the night, invite the chick you’ve been talking to back to your crib. Have sex with her.
That’s it. I went to a few clubs but when it comes to getting laid with the least amount of effort, Milliklub was the best. It’s not even worth mentioning the other clubs. If you are failing in Milliklub (don’t see how you would unless you’re not putting in the effort), then go to Lady Moon bar right next door.
Here are some photos from the club: