On October 2, 2014, New York Governor Andrew M. Cuomo, passed a sexual assault “resolution” establishing mandatory adoption of affirmative consent and the Sexual Assault Victims Bill of Rights for all SUNY schools (Public NY Schools). The link to the resolution is, here, if you wish to read it in it’s entirety. This was the reasoning behind the move:
There has been an epidemic of sexual violence in this country that is truly disturbing and it is plaguing our college campuses.
– NY Governor Andrew M. Cuomo (Source)
The almighty, ever-present rape culture lingers in the air. Every breathing female, especially those in university, are at great risk of sexual assault. In fact, 1 in 4 women who draw breath from the patriarchy become infected with rape.
Of course this is ridiculous. If 25% of all female college students were raped (original definition), women would not make up the majority of university enrollments because fathers would forbid their daughters’ attendance on their dime.
The Resolution (Screen Shots)
Affirmative Consent Mandatory For Public NY Schools
Sexual Assault Bill Of Rights Mandatory For Public NY Schools
Just in case you didn’t read the first reference, the link for, Campus Sexual Assault Victims’ Bill of Rights Act of 1991, is here.
New York’s Definition Of Affirmative Consent
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: affirmative consent is nonsense. How do you believe men and women had sex before the invention of speech? Answer: body language. This law shows a complete lack of understanding about human sexuality. This will dehydrate pussy faster than a hair dryer.
In addition, you can’t prove any of this affirmative consent occurred beyond hearsay. This is just feel-good rhetoric to keep the sheep quiet.
Having a relationship does in fact imply future consent because relationships are attention, protection, and resources in exchange for sex. Period. If sex does not take place between a male and female, a relationship does not exist. Any concept of love and other fluff society places upon this foundation is just a euphemistic embellishment.
A relationship is an unspoken contract that the male may initiate intimate touch and sexual activity without prior consent.
No Female Accountability
It is official. College females in the state of New York will not ever be held accountable for their actions leading up to the alleged rape or for lying about it’s occurrence.
If you were a woman, weaker than all males 16 years and older, what would be the logical approach to preventing this? If you stand no chance against a male aggressor, wouldn’t you think that dulling your senses by inebriating yourself with copious amounts of alcohol to the point that you can’t keep your composure is a bad idea?
In fact, wouldn’t it just be safe to ban all women from consuming alcohol, saving them from themselves like we do with children? No, no, no Michael Augustus. That’s victim blaming! Don’t teach women how to take precautions, teach men not to rape!
Thank God. This is the only good thing they placed in this “resolution,” Men are being warned ahead of time. All NY college men will know to cease any current plate spinning, dump their girlfriends, and remain abstinent throughout their attendance. The only thing that they forgot is the video, Feminism for Bros 105. Take note how the girl doesn’t ask for consent.
Before, the “Yes Means Yes” legislation only applied to public schools. Now, the U.S. government wants this to spread throughout the state, outside the confinements of universities, just like the U.K. (Source)
The New Phenomenon
Based on the observations on the effects of rape hysteria in multiple societies around the world, a new law has been instated. Unlike Briffault’s Law which always was, is, and always will be, this is temporary, and will hopefully be repealed in the near future after the inevitable decline and never be reinstated.
Warlock’s Law (Source)
The female, not the male, determines all conditions of consent. Where the female can derive no positive emotions from the sexual act, no such consent has taken place.
1) All consent provided by the female is contingent on how she currently feels. Any past or present form of agreement whether it be verbal, written, or displayed with body language is merely coincidental.
2) Past consent provided by the female before the act can be withdrawn during the act without communicating any intelligible sign to the male. The male’s ignorance of this is no excuse and he is held responsible for not having recognized the female’s thoughts at the time of withdrawal via telepathy.
3) Any consent provided by the female before and during the act is null and void as soon as the female decides to withdraw consent after the fact for any reason or no reason at all. (See Corollary 1)
4) The act need not have taken place. The female can withdraw consent from a fabricated event involving herself and any male(s) she chooses.
5) The risk of withdrawn consent by the female can never be destroyed, with the odds inversely proportional to the female’s perception of the male’s SMV and directly proportional to the magnitude by which the female’s perceived reputation may decline in the event her sexual indiscretions with the male were to reach the spotlight, the female’s desire for commitment from the male before the act, the level of vendetta the female holds after failing to acquire commitment from the male after the act, and the amount of resources or attention that can be derived by the female at the male’s expense via libel, slander, and/or litigation without consequence.
6) Any skepticism regarding the alleged female victim’s claims is victim blaming. Any male expectations of agency regarding the female’s involvement in the alleged act is a confession of misogyny, to hate all females.
The Plugged-In Support Feminism
The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you’re inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.
In the video below, Roosh discusses how a blogger named Ezra says that although Affirmative Consent is a terrible law, he fully supports it because men should live in fear when engaging women.
Men, we are under attack, but misandry is not the big picture. Feminism is just a clown vehicle of useful idiots that the government is using to oppress males on their journey to oppress the rights of everybody. We are being targeted first because we are the main threat and our oppression is within the PC guidelines. Allowing men to exist unharmed is a big no-no, because when left to their own devices they are capable of independent thought.
Read More: “Yes Means Yes” Comes To London