Traditional Sex Roles Week has come to an end. Here are all 20 articles we published, in the order they appeared:
- The Time Is Right For Traditional Sex Roles To Return
- How Feminists Attack The Traditional Woman
- Traditional Sex Roles Are What Nature Intended
- Why Is Rebecca Sparrow Attacking Young Moms For Staying Slim And Pretty?
- 5 Feminine Traits That Make Brazilian Women Ideal For Relationships
- Women Who Don’t Reproduce Hurt Society
- Women Belong At Home, Not At The Office
- 9 Old-School Ways For A Woman To Become More Attractive To Men
- Women Are Sluts If They Sleep Around But Men Are Not
- Why Patriarchy Is The Greatest Social System Ever Created
- Should The Traditional Hunter-Gatherer Lifestyle Serve As A Model For Modern Living?
- Not All Hope Is Lost If You Want To Date A Good Girl In America
- 10 Masculine Virtues That Went To The Grove With Our Grandfathers
- Don’t Be A Host For Parasitic Women
- 5 Reasons Why Domesticated Women Are Superior
- Why Women Shouldn’t Be Encouraged To Attend University
- 4 Reasons Having Kids Make Men More Masculine
- The Concept Of Chivalry Has Been Distorted To Create Subservient Men
- A Traditional Sex Role Success Story
- Top 15 #BackToTheKitchen Tweets
We know more than anyone that the clock can not be turned back to an earlier time we see through nostalgic glasses, but we hope that the information we presented above makes you consider the idea that society may have thrown the baby out with the bathwater in creation of a progressive utopia where—against natural human instincts—everyone is forced into “equality.”
- What behaviors did we do in the past that men and women found useful and fulfilling?
- What new problems were created by denigrating or eliminating those behaviors?
- How can the most useful roles of the past serve us in modern times?
These are all questions worth examining, because it’s becoming apparent that a blind embrace of theoretical or experimental doctrines we are forced to endure today are not a clear improvement of past human existence. Let’s look to that past to understand what we did right so we can live better in the present. It’s time to admit that some things were not broken, and that society has created bigger problems than the ones we started with. A re-embrace of traditional sex roles is the most logical, practical, and fair solution that we can employ.