9 Things Every Guy Should Know About Norwegian Girls
1. Norwegian girls are the hottest and thinnest in Scandinavia. Some are even feminine. The only downside is that they can be a bit thick from pulling sleighs or whatever they do in the countryside during the winter. In the summer they wear booty shorts, showing off their toned, tanned legs, and their best quality by far is their thick dick-sucking lips, something you don’t see in other Scandinavian countries. My only regret from the week I spent in Oslo is not getting a blowjob (though I did get my flag).
2. They are not as crazy about Americans like the Swedes. Many did not care that I was born on American soil.
3. Some girls give you strong approach cues with eye contact and a smile. But they didn’t approach me outright as much as girls in Iceland and Finland. Prepare yourself for quick rejections.
4. There was a rape wave a couple years ago. This was real rape where immigrants dragged girls into alleys. Girls were advised to take extreme care with guys they meet. Since rape is still a problem, it wouldn’t hurt to establish more comfort than you usually do, especially if your skin complexion is on the brown side.
5. You won’t get anywhere in the top-end clubs. Don’t bother.
6. Norwegians are the most economically successful of the Scandinavian economies, and it shows. There is decreased Jante Law influence which means you get a cocky vibe from the girls (though not as cocky as Americans).
7. The guys are really good looking. I was taken aback by some of the male specimens on display. Thankfully they don’t approach so I still had a competitive advantage over them.
8. In Oslo, nightlife shuts down at 3am but doesn’t get going until midnight. Approaches from 2-3am will probably be most fruitful, especially if a girl is trying to get laid but has yet to meet a guy. It did feel more like Iceland in that if I waited for the guys to get drunk and the social circles to dissipate, I could drop in with a last call approach. Most of my successful approaches happened after 2am.
9. It’s expensive as balls. My short-term apartment cost $200 a night. A vodka drink is $13-15. I ended up dropping about $1,400 in five days without even trying. I could easily go a month on that money in Poland or Ukraine.
Now here is a representative sample of how Norwegian girls look like:
Read Next: Will The Norwegian People Disappear?Tweet Follow @returnofkings