Oscar Wilde, the original Dangerous Faggot. I know, I know, what could a gay overweight dandy from the late 1800’s who was imprisoned for sodomy have to do with the ROK philosophy? Well hold on young grasshopper. You will see that his aphorisms are just as relevant today as during the Fin de Siècle.
1. “Half the women in London smoke cigarettes. Personally I prefer the other half”
I’m sure nowadays, one could substitute bad tattoos, multiple piercings, half shaved head, odd colored hair as well. Don’t choose a woman who is going to abuse her body. The neurotic woman with the flame at her fingertips symbolically keeping people at arms length with her flare. Even if 50% are tainted by the feminist scourge, that means there are still many traditional women to choose from.
2. “Women…inspire us to do masterpieces, but always prevent us from carrying them out”
Don’t get hung up on a woman so much that you let your dreams and yourself go. You stop creating music, art, writing, learning a new language, taking care of your body, and even stop seeing your best friends. Always take a step back and put it in perspective.
3. “There is always something ridiculous about the emotions of people whom one has ceased to love”
Did you get dumped and she won’t return your calls? And you think “But if I show her how I really feel or cry or get angry that things will change”. It’s cliché, but there are so many people out there. Move on. Life is never kind.
4. “There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about”
Be the Alpha, strut your stuff, and let the chips fall where they may. One thing about The Donald, even if people hate him, they talk about him everyday (see CNN).
5. “Women spoil every romance by trying to make it last forever”
This one needs no explanation. Pure genius. Still the same 130 years later.
6. “No woman is a genius. Women are a decorative sex. They have nothing to say, but they say it charmingly”
Savage! Sure every now and again humanity will stumble across a Madame Curie. But some of these soft guys are hanging on every word of the resident indie rock slut like she’s the next Krishnamurti.
7. “The people who love only once in their lives are really the shallow people. What they call their loyalty, and their fidelity, I call either the lethargy of custom or their lack of imagination. There are many things that we would throw away if we were not afraid that others might pick them up”
There will be a time to settle down, be respectable, and raise a family (with the right woman, of course). But for now, don’t get Oneitis!. People that mean so much to you now, will probably mean nothing later in life.
8. “The one charm of the past is that it is the past. But women never know when the curtain has fallen. They always want a sixth act.”
Stop obsessing on things that are done and you can’t control. That’s for dramatic women, not a strong man. Maybe you were beta and incel for years. It’s done. “The past was yours, but the future’s mine.”
9. “I’m afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty more than anything else…We have emancipated them, but they remain slaves looking for their masters, all the same. They love being dominated.”
My whole life I never wanted to believe this. But then I took the red pill. It’s not in my nature to be cruel, but for God’s sake, at least man up and call the shots. Make decisions and don’t be wishy-washy. Be confident and decisive. Grow a pair.
10. “It is only the sacred things that are worth touching”
Are you going to put women on a pedestal, thinking how she’s pure and angelic? In reality, she’s seen more cocks than a chicken in a hen house.
Always keep learning. One can find inspiration at all points in life from various sources. Better your mind, better your body, and continue to be the best man you can be.